Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ratings cheat sheets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ratings cheat sheets

    for Regions C, D & IV are up over at my place

    VHSL-helper's 2010 news

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JJK guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ratings cheat sheets

    Always enjoy looking at those sheets...thanks for putting the time in on that!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ratings cheat sheets

    It's just like most of the rest of the stuff I put up... it's stuff I had been doing for years before the Internet happened. WMJD's slogan for the sports ads in the school programs was "the sports leader in SW VA", and I did my part with the football stuff. Other radio stations would call (like tonight) wanting to know the scenarios and who had already clinched what.. it just made it easier for me to put it online for everyone to have (and leave me alone) so I could actually update the ratings, which I still do by hand, which takes about 3-4 hours, so we could announce it on Sat. morning.

    Only thing is I have to TYPE everything up now, which takes quite a bit of time, and everybody wants to know the stuff TONIGHT.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member
    ratings cheat sheets


    stainless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2009
    Location
    On the mtn.
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ratings cheat sheets

    This is great. Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!
    Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ratings cheat sheets

    updated ratings, standings & cheat sheets for Regions IV & D are now up.
    (Haysi took me a while)
    The Region C sheat sheet should be up Sun. eve.

    VHSL-helper's 2010 news

  6. #6
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ratings cheat sheets

    While I was "tightening up" the Region D sheet, I found a few typos.
    The biggest change guarantees Clintwood the #1 seed & Burton the #2.
    I also changed how Haysi can get the BDD's automatic bid.

    About the "tightening up"... I need to get each Div. down to 1 page so I don't have papers everywhere on Friday night, so everybody gets "tightened" as much as possible, with all of the guaranteed points already put in to get the minimum.

    VHSL-helper's 2010 Region D cheat sheet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •